Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bali (2).

after the long wait...finally here is the second batch of my photo diary from Bali.

i spent a hot burning afternoon browsing around at Sukawati Art Market with my boyfriend and some friends, looking for some souvenirs to buy before we flew back home.
hundreds of stalls selling almost similar stuff, i almost gave up searching...but in the middle of my walks, i stopped when i saw a beautiful local teenage girl smiled at me so genuinely as i walked pass by her.
with her sweet shy voice, she invited me to come to visit her stall and have a look at the handmade accessories she was selling...so i did.
we were talking to each other while i was choosing some bracelets for myself. she's 13 years old. her name is Putu.
i was so drawn to her because she's such a friendly and nice girl. i could tell that she wasn't being nice just to get me buy her stuff...she has a genuine personality and i could tell from her sparkly eyes :)
she was helping her family in that market. her father was selling paintings. her grandma was with her selling handmade accessories. they are such nice people..

Putu was so shy that when i asked her to take a photo together with me, she was always covering her face with a bamboo fan she was holding. but my boyfriend managed to snap some shots of her when she didn't notice..hehe.

if you come to Bali, don't forget to visit Sukawati Art Market and make sure to buy stuff from this lovely girl! i want to meet her again the next time i visit that place :)

the rest of the photos were taken at Potato Head Beach Club. a very cozy place to enjoy sunset with good music and ambiance. perfect getaway from a busy city life..
the last three photos were on the last afternoon after we had lunch at Beachwalk mall in Kuta.
then we we were waiting for our flights home...slurping natural coconut water. life could not be better.

P.S: i posted the complete set of my Bali trip photos on my photography website www.firewoodandearth.com, see the full experiences (especially the beautiful sunset) there! :D


Putu and her grandma
at Beachwalk mall rooftop

VIEW MORE PHOTOS AT
www.firewoodandearth.com

7 comments:

  1. those pictures are stunning, what an amazing trip <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some amazing photos! It sounded like a great trip :)

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! I've always wanted to visit Bali. You look so happy and carefree :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks like a great vacation! amazing pictures :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Amazing pics :) I wanna be there
    check out my blog :) follow me via google circles/google friend connect and I will follow you back <3
    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    xoxo
    instagram : hellodashi

    ReplyDelete